Welcome to the website of ‘The 22nd International Symposium on Shiftwork and Working Time’. The conference takes place from 8-12 June 2015 in Elsinore, Denmark.
Building on the success of the 2013 Symposium held in São Paulo, Brazil, the coming conference will once again bring together a multidisciplinary cross section of delegates from different scientific areas specialising in all aspects of working time issues.
The theme of the conference is “Challenges and solutions for healthy working hours”, and the program will include keynote speakers, thematic sessions, oral sessions, and poster sessions. In addition there will be a special initiative for early career researchers including an Early Career Researcher Award.
The conference will offer a social program including a visit to Kronborg Castle and a conference dinner at the Marienlyst Hotel.
We will keep you updated here on the website.
We look forward to seeing you in Elsinore in 2015.
Thanks for all the proposed thematic sessions which contributes to a high quality scientific program. The titles of thematic sessions at the 22nd International Symposium on Shiftwork and Working Time are:
- What are the consequences of the new flexible working hour solutions for sleep, health and performance?
- Shift work and pain: Does shift work and sleep restriction affect the sensitivity to pain and to development of chronic pain?
- New perspectives regarding mechanisms linking shift work and chronic diseases
- Measurement and Prediction of Workplace Fatigue
Hans P.A. Dongen
- Work hours, sleep and injury